The little message of Goodness and Kindness
Take one moment and consider the real possibility of being committed to make this world a better place for everyone to live in. This can be done with random deeds of goodness and kindness.
“They will beat their swords into plowshares and spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war any more.”
The following are the 7 laws of Noah for all of mankind to live by.
- Do not worship idols – Belief in God.
- Do not blaspheme His name – Respect God.
- Do not murder – Respect human life.
- Do not live an immoral lifestyle – Respect the family.
- Do not steal – Respect other people’s property.
- Do not be cruel to animals – Respect all creatures.
- Pursue justice – Creation of a judicial system.
The above laws have been given by the Creator, to Noah and later to Moses for all of humanity to abide by. Keep these basic laws and you will live with peace and harmony among family, friends, cities and even countries. Any person who keeps these laws diligently as prescribed in the bible is promised a share in the world to come.